Accident and Injury Fund
The FBU Accident and Injury Fund can help take some of the stress out of life for you and your family.
Members who suffer an injury, one or off-duty, or bereavement, may be eligible for benefits under the Fund, which is financed by membership contributions.
In recent years, the FBU has handled in excess of £600,000 annually in claims by FBU members around the UK.
Claim forms are available through your local FBU rep or at the Regional Office. Or simply download a form and further details.
For more information and help completing the form, contact your local FBU rep.
- Find Your Local Rep
- Minority & Specialist Sections
- Retained Members
- Legal & Workplace
- Membership Benefits
- Local Updates and Campaigns
- Day Crew Plus = The "Victorian system"
- Devon and Somerset
- Press Releases
- Officer Members
- The SouthWest Bulletin
- What Your MPs Say!
- DEVON & SOMERSET CUTS
- Pensions - Age Discrimination Case Info
- Pensions: FBU wins landmark case against government
- FBU W I N's landmark pensions case
- GOVERNMENT SUBMITS APPLICATION TO APPEAL AGAINST JUDGEMENT
- LEGAL VICTORY ON PENSION TRANSITIONAL PROTECTION
- AGE DISCRIMINATION PENSION CASE - DAY 1 Update
- Day 3 update
- Day 4 Update
- Day 5 and final update from hearing
- Pensions - Age Discrimination Case Day 2